The firm provides a wide range of services to enforce and/or defend your intellectual and industrial property rights in the EU, regarding copyrights, patents, utility models, designs, and trademarks, in particular the following:
- resolution of disputes, including acting in complex high value litigation;
- acting against software copyright infringement;
- acting in technology patent litigation;
- acting in disputes involving the interpretation, performance and termination of IT contracts;
- advising on an EU wide protection and enforcement strategy.
Regarding patents and utility models, the law firm co-operates with external patent attorneys. The firm’s independence allows to use the specialist patent attorney that has the science or engineering background which exactly fits to the matter.