The law firm provides a wide range of services in the field of the commercialisation of IP rights, in particular:
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating, respectively, the full range of commercialisation agreements, including licensing, franchising and know-how agreements;
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating, respectively, all kinds of software agreements and IT project agreements;
- advice on EU antitrust and competition law;
- advising on service supply arrangements;
- providing highly technical copyright work involving computer-related and internet technologies.